Friday, August 17, 2012

Stampin' Up! Make a Cake Pop-Up Card

http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! birthday card by Trude Thoman Make a Cake stamp set
click on the photo to see the details
I used the Make a Cake and the One in a Million stamp sets by Stampin' Up! to make this double pop-up card.
This pop-up card looks complicated but it really isn't. I had fun making it. When you push the top card down into the pocket the message card above the cake also disappears.
I also used Soft Suede ink, Perfect Peach ink, and the polka dot embossing folder.
 

2 comments:

  1. Would you send me instructions for making this pop up card using the Make a Cake stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find the tutorial for this particular card, but I used the same pop-up base for the Ornament Keepsake pop-up card. I added it to the downloadable tutorials. Just click on the Tutorials tab and look for Ornament Keepsake Pop-up card. Just use the Make a Cake stamps instead of the ornament set.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!