Friday, November 23, 2012

Owl Builder Punch Tag

http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! greeting card by Trude Thoman
Are you back home after your crazy rush to get good deals on Christmas presents during Black Friday? Do you need some ideas for gift tags for those presents? Here's a cute one. I made it with the Stampin' Up! owl builder punch. I also used the top of the Stampin' Up! pennant punch to punch a hat for him.

To get the bottom of the Santa suit...the white border, you need to punch a shallow crescent (the bottom of the owls clothes) on the edge of a white strip of card stock and then punch again a fraction of an inch in from the edge of the first scallop. That gives you the small white crescent to attach to the bottom of the Santa suit.

While you're looking for Black Friday deals, check out Stampin' Up!s sale. The sales don't end with Black Friday, they are good through the 38th of November.

I have 2 more cute gift tags that I created with Stampin' Up!s Four Seasons hostess stamp set that I will be posting tomorrow.

What stamp set would you like to see me make Christmas tags with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!