Monday, March 4, 2013

Bootiful Occasions Encouragement Card

So far these are the cards that I have made with this set. Now that I have posted them together I realize one thing; they are all blue! I am going to have to use some of the other Stampin' Up! colors and paper and mix it up a little!

Stamp With Trude
For this one I used the Rain or Shine stamp set's rain drops to add a few sprinkles coming from the clouds on the Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper. I also used an umbrella from the same set to stamp inside with the sentiment (Call Me if You Need an Umbrella).

The rain boot is the new one that I created from the set and below are the ones that I created previously with the Bootiful Occasions stamp set.
Stamp with Trude
The cowboy boots card would be great for guys or girls young and old. So many things you can do with it.
I made this shimmery one for chilly January days. It says Warm Winter Wishes on the front but the shimmer from the smootch spray makes it hard to read in the photo.

Stamp with Trude
I had my own chilly day yesterday. I went snowshoeing  with my husband and friends. We went about 5 miles on crunchy snow on Mt. Hood. Sun was peeking through the branches of trees, tiny flakes were being blown off the branches and hungry birds were eating our peanut snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!