Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Elegant Butterfly Card Stampin' Up! Style

stamp with trude
This butterfly stamp is from the Best of Butterflies stamp set. Stampin' Up! is celebrating 25 years by presenting a "Best of" stamp set, one each month this year.
I used a Basic White card base and then layered a Pink Pirouette Mat and a Pretty in Pink mat. Then I embossed a piece of Early Espresso with the Fancy Fan embossing folder, wrapped a two-tone pink ribbon around it. I stamped the tag with the Elements of Style swirl stamp and sponged it a little and attached it to the bottom. Then I adhered the layered/embossed Early Espresso piece onto the Pretty in Pink mat and added the bow.
The butterfly is layered. I stamped one on vellum cut it out, attached it to a piece of Pretty in Pink and cut around it. Then I mounted it onto the ribbon with a Dimensional and added the rhinestones.

stamp with trude

Earn rewards when you shop at my online store. See the Star Crafter Club tab at the top of the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!