Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Banner

Fall, Banner, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Top Note
I used the Top Note Big Shot die to cut out the bases for the fall banner. Then I used the Stripes embossing folder to add some dimension. I inked the edges with Soft Suede ink using a sponge dauber. The circle uses Sweater Weather Designer series paper and is matted with Pumpkin Pie card stock.

I cut the letters with a Cricut (Storybook set at 2").

The pumpkins were created with an oval punch and a circle punch. I used the Magnificent maple stamp inked with Pear Pizazz and Crushed Curry inks. The owl was created with Stampin' Up!s owl builder punch.


The twine was left over from Stampin' Up's! Christmas banner kit, but you can purchase twine from any craft store or garden store.

I would love to be your demonstrator!
Thank you for your continued patronage.

Have a lovely day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!