Monday, November 4, 2013

Zoo Review Christmas Card

Zoo Review, Christmas Messages, Christmas card, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, bear
Happy Polar Bear Christmas! Here's one to make for your bear-loving friends. I used the Stampin' Up! set ZOO REVIEW, my Big Shot and Top Note die, the polka dot embossing folder, and Organza ribbon on this card.

The sentiment is from the holiday catalog set Christmas Messages. This set, along with More Merry Messages, are my two go-to Christmas sentiment sets for my Christmas cards.


Enjoy!
Trude

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Trude! I have always loved this polar bear image. I love the color combination you used...it's perfect for a wintery card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. It is fun seeing what everyone does with the set!

      Delete

Leave a comment Here!