Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pop of Paradise Card Candy # 5

Here is the final piece of card candy that I created for this set. 

Pop of Paradise, Card Candy, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!





This sentiment in the set was tough for me. I wanted to make a piece of card candy using each stamp. I didn't know what to do with this one. Finally I grabbed the sunburst thinlit, cut it out, stamp the sentiment and then used a square framelit to cut it to size. Then I added the colored circles behind and the stars on top.

And here is the entire set so that you can see it together. Which one would you choose to create a card? The color turned out better on this collection, more true to what they actually look like. Even the one with the gold foil oval around it shows up well.

Pop of Paradise, Card Candy, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!




Pop of Paradise stamp set

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!