Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial # 62

I can definitely tell that Fall is on its way! It is cooler and the trees are just starting to get some color. The card for today's Tuesday Tutorial definitely looks out of season, but I love strawberries any time and this stamp set is in the new Fall catalog.

The stamp set is Basket of Wishes and it has several different baskets and several different items that will fit in the baskets along with 4 sentiments. It is a very versatile set. If you are a gardener, or just a plant lover, this could be one of your favorites.

Right now I am a frustrated gardener because I haven't been able to do anything in the yard or garden for 5 weeks since I broke my leg. My vegetable garden has been totally neglected and the mint and strawberries out my back door are dead from all the heat that we had a few weeks ago.

Here's the card!

Basket of Wishes, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude, strawberries, Tuesday Tutorial
 You can get the tutorial now by using this link. 

Have a blessed day!
Trude 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!