Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Thanksgiving Card in a Box

Have you tried making one of these? The first one I created was at a demonstrator meeting and it took at least an hour to make. I decided they were too labor intensive and that I wouldn't make another one.

But here I am, trying again. I can't say that the process was any less time consuming. Maybe it just takes practice. The actual card in a box base is not very hard to create. But, trying to decide how to decorate it and place the elements is what makes it time consuming for me. I'm not sure if I will keep trying or just give it up. I have seen some really wonderful examples on Pinterest.


Products I used:

Lovely as a Tree stamp set
Papillion Potpourri stamp set
Acorny Thank You stamp set
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Elegant Butterfly punch
Bitsy Butterfly punch
Leaflets Framelits
Chocolate Chip cardstock
Crumb Cake cardstock
Tangerine Tango cardstock
Delightful Dijon cardstock
Daffodil Delight cardstock
Peekaboo Peach cardstock
So Saffron cardstock
Cajun Craze cardstock
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' ink

 I would love to hear about your adventures if you have tried making this type of card! I love reading your comments.

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!