Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday Tutorial 77

 It's Sale-A-Bration! So many free items to choose from when you purchase $50.00 of Stampin' Up! merchandise. And with EACH $50.00 you spend, you get to choose another free item! This is my favorite time of the year!

We're gearing up for Valentine's Day now. 

The new 2017 Occasions catalog has gone live and there are so many stamp sets that I want to create with. Today I am using products from the Sending Love Suite. Pool Party really looks great with the Real Red. It makes a great combination.

Sendig Love, Stamp with Trude, Tuesday Tutorial, Stampin' Up!, Valentine's Day

You can get the tutorial now by using this link. 

Have a blessed day,
Trude 



1 comment:

  1. Now that I see the photo of the card online, I think I should have stamped the 'Love Note" in Real Red. It would show up better. :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!