Thursday, August 10, 2017

Throwback Thursday - Sketches

This is a Stampin' Up! stamp set from 2003 that is called Sketches. I noticed several are available on Ebay. This is my favorite from the set.


I also used, By the Seashore, which is also a retired stamp set.

Other products I used:
Birthday Bash Designer Series paper
Tempting Turquoise card stock
Bermuda Bay cardstock
Whisper White card stock
Washi Tape (Stampin' Up! retired and I don't remember the design name)
So Saffron Classic Stampin' ink pad
Stampin' Sponges
Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' ink pad
Basic Black Archival ink pad
Real Red Stamp-n-Write marker
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' ink pad
Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' ink pad
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' ink pad
Dimensionals and Snail tape
Aqua Painter
High Tide stamp set (for the water) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!