Thursday, February 7, 2013

More Amore Thinking of You Card

Stamp With Trude


Pals Paper Arts has a color challenge this week and this is the card I created with this color pallet.

I used Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper from the More Amore paper pack. Even the pink heart doily comes in the paper pack!

If you like this color pallet, check out Pals Paper Arts for more ideas.
 Here's the Sketch I used for my card layout. If you like this layout, check out Freshly Made Sketches for more ideas.

6 comments:

  1. Great way to combine both challenges! Sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LInda. First time I tried combining and I like how it turned out!

      Delete
  2. Love your Valentine card, Trude! Great mix of papers, patterns and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card this is Trude! Your layered heart is lovely!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!