Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pinwheel Celebration Birthday Card

stamp with Trude, Itty Bitty Banners, Stampin' Up!
It's the Paper Players color challenge this week!
What goes with these colors better than Patio Party Paper! So, here is the birthday card that I made.
I used the Patio Party papers for the pinwheel as well as for the top and bottom of the card front.
I embossed the center Midnight Muse card stock band with hearts.
Because the card has bold colors, I used half a top note on the left side to tame it down. It allows just enough white space to set the pinwheel off and allows the sentiment to not get too lost.

6 comments:

  1. Your little pinwheel is so cute! I love the button center. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! This is a fun way to highlight the challenge colors!
    One of my customers had trouble finding some of the mini catalog items to order as well...I think their system needs an update!!! Anyway, so glad you were able to play with the PP colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnne. This isn't the first time I have not been able to find a catalog item in the online store! It IS currently available! :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool card! I love your pinwheel! Thank you for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!