Tuesday, April 23, 2013

By the Tide Card

By the Tide, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, greeting card, lobster
By the Tide stamp set is one of my favorite sets. I've used all the other stamps in the set, but this is the first card I have created with the lobster. I did use a couple of the other stamps in the set to stamp on the background card stock.

The bottle caps have been a fun Stampin' Up! embellishment. I'm hoping they make it to the new catalog. As a demonstrator, I will be able to peek at the new catalog tomorrow. If you were on my team you could too! I like to smash the bottle caps with my Big Shot. The smashed ones make great frames for a small stamp.

 I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and/or have you join my team! More info is available on tabs at top of blog.

Join my Star Crafters Club and earn free stuff! See tab at top of blog for more details.

Have a Crafty Day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!