Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blue Whale Baby Card

baby card, baby congratulations, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Oh Whale
Here's a blue whale baby card I made using the Stampin' Up! "Oh, Whale!" stamp set.
It is a 5" x 5" card and I used the following supplies:
Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (waves)
Basic White card stock
Midnight Muse card stock
Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Ink pad
Scalloped Dot Ribbon in Marina Mist
Buttons are from my button box

If you would like to make this card and need a demonstrator for your supplies purchase, I would love to be your demonstrator. Click on the Online Store tab at the top of my page, go to my online store where you can get my contact info or place an order online.

Check out my Star Crafter Club (get free stuff) tab at top of blog.

Here's another fun thing to try... You get a new kit each month. The kit contains everything you need except adhesive. New supplies, new products, new ideas shipped right to your door every month! How fun is that?!


Trude Thoman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!