Friday, June 14, 2013

Birthday Card Mojo Monday Style

birthday card, Open Ocean, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Mojo Monday
Here's another card made with both Stampin' Up!'s Sycamore Street paper pack and Comfort Cafe paper pack. The papers aren't available any more, but if you already have them and need a birthday card idea, here's one for you!


 I used the above Mojo Monday sketch to make the card. I love Mojo Monday card sketches! Go check them out. I think you will like them too.

Did you figure out which item on this card is from the new catalog? Hint: it isn't paper or an embellishment.

This is one of my favorite stamp sets that is carried over from the previous catalog.
It is called Open Ocean. .

Here's the item that is from the new catalog that I used on the above card. It is a hostess set. You can earn it as a reward when your online purchase is $150.00 or more.

I would love to have you as my customer or team mate...Stampin' Up! demonstrators get great rewards! Join my team!

Happy Stamping,
Trude




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!