Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thank You Card with Mojo Monday

Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Mojo Monday, From My Heart, Thank You card


Here's another card made with Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper  and Mojo Monday's card sketch. The papers aren't available any more, but if you already have them and need a Thank You card idea, here's one for you!


 I used this Mojo Monday sketch to make the card. I love Mojo Monday card sketches! Go check them out. I think you will like them too.

Did you figure out which item on this card is from the new catalog? Hint: it isn't paper or stamped sentiment.

This is a beautiful stamp set that is carried over from the previous catalog.


It is called From My Heart. You can see it in my online store.

Here's the item that is from the new catalog that I used on the above card. It is the rose. I made it with the clay forms and clay that Stampin' Up! just introduced. It is so fun to play with! (see a previous post). I used a sponge dauber to add Calypso Coral ink and then used Crystal Accents to make it shiny.




I would love to have you as my customer or team mate...Stampin' Up! demonstrators get great rewards!

Happy Stamping,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!