Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Magnificent Maple Thanksgiving Card

Hello Crafters,
I have been away, having FUN! A little different fun than playing with Stampin' Up! stamps and supplies, but just as fun.
I have been playing with my grandson. Something I can't do every day because he lives 1600 miles away from me. Yes, I know, it could be worse!

Wouldn't you rather play with him than stamps?

Okay, it is back to stamping because I am back home now.

Have you seen the new Stampin' Up! catalog?

What is your favorite new item in the holiday catalog? Leave me a message. I would love to know.

Here is a card I made with the Magnificent Maple stamp and the Tags 4 U stamp set. I also used the matching label punch.


Stamp with Trude, Magnificent Maple, Thanksgiving card, Stampin' Up!
This is a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card (finished size).
I used Cajun Craze card stock for the base; Pumpkin Pie Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper; Very Vanilla card stock; Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Ink; Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' ink; and a soft suede marker for the leaf stem/veins.

Check out my store if you need any supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator if you are looking for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!