Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Boy's Greeting Card

A little something different today. This is not a Stampin' Up! card. I was having fun designing cards for a friend to use at a summer camp. She gives them to the children as they arrive. This one is for the boys. It is BRIGHT neon.
Stamp with Trude, greeting card
The layout is simple and can be easily copied for other cards. The splatter background was a Rollagraph wheel that I used to add color and to fill the white space. The neon paper and paper accent strip were originally card stock sheets from a "design your own notebook kit". Yup, I use all kinds of fun stuff in my card making!

Well, that's my share for the day. I hope you enjoyed it. Would love to hear from some of you. Just click the place where it says "No comments" and it should open a comment box.

Have a Terrific Tuesday,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!