Monday, August 12, 2013

Fall Gift Bag

gift bag, Thanksgiving, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Perfectly Penned
Click photo to enlarge



This Fall themed bag is great for many different fall occasions. I used the new Stampin' Up! Thankful Tablescape Simply Created kit on page 18 of the holiday catalog.

There is some lovely birch paper in the kit. It is intended for the centerpiece candle, but I am going to make some cards with it so keep checking back!

This is the kit:

The kit also contains some plastic tags that look like chalk boards. I used the banner shaped ones to emboss the Perfectly Penned sentiment for my gift bag. I also used the place-card background paper to create the base for the gift bag tag. The lovely leaf came from the set too! This kit contains a bunch of creative elements that can be used from cardmaking or scrapbooking. Or, you can use it to create a lovely table for Thanksgiving!

  I would love to be your demonstrator and/or Stampin' Up! demonstrator team leader!

Thanks for stopping by,

Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!