Thursday, August 15, 2013

Magnificent Maple Thanksgiving Card

Hello,
My share for today is a card that I made using the color theme that Mary Fish used on her entry for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. It looked interesting so I thought I would try it with the new Stampin' Up! stamp, Magnificent Maple.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch from July 2012.

Thanksgiving, Magnificent Maple, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, fall, autumn, Tags 4 You
click picture for a closer look
I really like how this Magnificent Maple leaf stamp looks when I ink it up with the main color (pumpkin pie) and then sponge the edges (soft suede). It makes a beautiful leaf.

Supplies:
Very Vanilla card stock (101650),
Coastal Cabana card stock (131297),
Soft Suede card stock (115318),
Polka Dot Parade Designer Series paper,
Stampin' Sponge (101610),
Woodgrain embossing folder,
Bitty Banner framelits,
Magnificent Maple stamp,
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' ink pad (126945),
Soft Suede classic stampin' ink pad (126978),
Tags 4 You stamp set,
Label bracket punch,
Big shot,
Dimensionals (104430),
Paper Piercing Pack

If you need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you. My on-line store is open 24/7 or you can click the tab above for my contact information.

Get more for Free by placing an order in my online store! Here's how:
For every $50.00 of merchandise (excludes taxes and shipping) you earn a Star Crafter award. When you have earned 10 you can choose $30.00 of merchandise for free!! Check out the details on the tab at the top of the blog.

2 comments:

Leave a comment Here!