Friday, August 23, 2013

July Paper Pumpkin kit Birthday Cards

Paper Pumpkin, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Birthday card
Card Front

Paper Pumpkin, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Birthday card
Card Inside

Have you wondered what comes in Paper Pumpkin Kits from Stampin' Up!?

The answer is all kinds of things! This was intended to be a cake banner but I had other ideas! I made it into a card because that is what I like to do best.

Paper Pumpkin, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Birthday card
2nd card front

I also made this card from the same kit. The clothespins and 'poles' were included. I did not stamp the banners on the first card, but on this card I used the 3 stamps that were included in the kit and the ink pads and stamped the banners.

I made a third card from the kit, but haven't photographed it yet, so perhaps I will share it another time.

If you want to see more cards that were created with this kit by other crafters, go to pinterest and enter the search words 'paper pumpkin'. You will find many ideas. Plus you will see photos of the actual content of this kit.

Try a Paper Pumpkin kit for one month to see how you like it!


Have a crafty day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!