Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Very Merry Christmas Gift Tags


I had my first ever customer appreciation event last week. I had a make-and-take to help my customers get off to a good start with their Christmas preparations. I used the new Stampin' Up! stamp set, Very Merry Tags and the matching punches. Stampin' Up! is making it very easy for us to get all our gift tags made. They are even selling the tag bases so all you have to do is create and embellish!

gift tags, Christmas, Stamp with Trude, Very Merry Tags, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude

The two tags on the right side of the lower photo were created with the Stampin' Up! tag bases. The other tag bases in both photos were created with a Sizzix die.

If you would like to order supplies and are looking for a demonstrator, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can contact me by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.

Have you decided what your favorite item is in the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog yet?
I'd love to hear your opinion. Please share your comments here, on this blog.


Get more Free products! Here's how:
For every purchase of $50.00 from my online store (not including taxes and shipping), you will receive a Star Crafter Award. When you have 10, you can choose $30.00 of merchandise from the catalog for FREE!

2 comments:

Leave a comment Here!