Thursday, August 8, 2013

Festive Flurry Christmas Card

I was stamping with a friend the other day and we used a Mojo Monday sketch with some new Stampin' Up! stamps to create this card.

Stamp with Trude, Mojo Monday, Festive Flurry, More Merry Messages, Stampin' Up!, Christmas card
It isn't a complicated card. We also used the same Mojo Monday sketch (week 208?) on the card I posted two days ago. If you look at it, you will see the minor changes we made.

I think it would look great with a bow on the lower right triangle. I may have to make another card and see how that would look.

I used a greeting from last year's Christmas season, which is still available, More Merry Messages.

I used it a lot last year. I haven't ordered the new greeting sets for this year yet, so I will probably still use this set. It is a very good and versatile set.

The snowflake is from the new catalog and the set is called Festive Flurry. They also made framelits so that we can easily cut them out, which you can see that I did here. I am really happy about that. What makes me even happier is that Stampin' Up! has bundled the stamp set and the framelits so that you save 15%. Awesome!

I used Marina Mist card stock, Very Vanilla card stock and Marina Mist dots from the Polka Dot Parade Designer Series paper pack. The brad is from the Brights Glimmer Brads set.

If you want to buy any of these products, or any Stampin' Up! product and are looking for a demonstrator, I would be happy to be your demonstrator. Click my online store tab (above) and shop 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!