Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Banner

Are you ready to make a Christmas Banner? Here's the one I just made with Stampin' Up! products.

Snowflake, Christmas Banner, Festive Flurry, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!
I used Baked Brown Sugar card stock as the base. It is one of this year's In-Colors. It is very close to the color of basic craft paper.
I used the Festive Flurry snowflake stamp set to stamp small snowflakes on the base, using white craft ink. I also used the largest snowflake in the set to stamp on Pool Party card stock. Then I embossed the large flakes and cut them out with the matching framelit.
For the next layer I used crumb cake card stock and made rosettes. On top of the rosette is a scalloped circle punched from silver paper. The top layer is stamped with a vintage letter set onto Pool party scalloped circles. I used stitched ribbon to tie them all together.
I traced around a Deco Label framelit to get the shaped bottom on each pennant.


Festive Flurry snowflake bundle
Baked Brown Sugar Card stock
Pool Party card stock
Crumb Cake card stock
Silver Paper
Deco Label Framelits

Thanks for Checking out my post today. Please click on the place where it says (0 comments) to leave me a comment.

Have a Crafty Day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!