Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wetlands Goose Christmas Card

I liked the Fall card that I made with the Stampin' Up! Wetlands goose stamp, so I thought I would try a Christmas card with it. I think it works! It's a Christmas goose.

Wetlands, Christmas Card, Goose, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!
The Season of Style designer series paper and the woodgrain embossing folder add the right touch of country to go with the goose.

Cherry Cobbler card stock
Crumb Cake card stock
Season of Style Designer Series Paper
Garden Green card stock
Woodgrain embossing folder
Wetlands stamp set
More Merry Messages stamp set
Cherry Cobbler seam binding
Window frames framelits
Early Espresso ink
Garden Green ink

 Thanks for looking at my blog. I would love to hear from you. Just click on the word (comments).

Happy Day!
Trude



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!