Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hearts a Flutter Triple Layer Valentine Card

Here's another card to get you started on Valentines. I used My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up!) to create the center panel. The sparkly heart is red glitter paper and the other hearts are from the Heart a Flutter stamp set.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Primrose Petals card stock
Raspberry Ripple card stock
Basic White card stock
Primrose Petals Classic Stampin' ink pad
Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin' ink pad
Hearts a Flutter stamp set
Red Glitter paper
Small Heart punch
PaperTrimmer
My Digital Studio

Check these videos out for details on how to create a triple layer card.

Thanks for checking out my triple layer valentine card. I would love to get your feedback. Please leave a comment.

Happy Day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!