Friday, January 31, 2014

Vivid Vases Greeting Card PP180

This is one of the new stamps in the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog. I love it. It looks like spring to me! Many of you are wishing for spring right now (inches of snow in Georgia!?!). Will Phil see his shadow this year? or will he still be hibernating under inches of snow!?

Vivid Vases, Paper Players, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, greeting card
PP180
I love this sketch from the Paper Players. It isn't too complicated and is perfect for a quick card to let someone know that you are thinking of them or when you need to make a quick birthday card.
I like to sponge edges of elements. I do it quite often. I think it helps ease the eye from one layer to the next. Sometimes it provides definition to an element. I even sponged the outside edges of this card. It gives it a finished, framed look.

Check out all the entries on the Paper Players blog. Make sure you have plenty of time though, because you will want to browse the blogs of everyone that entered. Fun to see people's creative activities!

My Stampin' Up! supply list:
Vivid Vases stamp set- Wood #133818
Gumball Green card stock #126840
Whisper White card stock #100730
Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper #130145
I Am Me Designer Series Paper #130138
Gumball Green Classic Stampin' ink #126861
Stampin' sponge #101610
Crochet Trim #118481
Jet Black Stazon ink #101406
Chalk talk framelits dies #129983
rhinestones

Thanks for checking out my blog today.
Click on the word "comments" (should have some number in front of the word) to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.
Happy Stamping!
Trude

2 comments:

  1. Trude, I love this new set and thank you for confirming that I should get it :-) A beautifully colored image and perfect with the touch of lace ribbon. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaydee. I think you will make many lovely cards with this stamp when you get it!

      Delete

Leave a comment Here!