Sunday, February 2, 2014

Teeny Tiny Wishes #PPA189

You may be making your Valentines today, but I am already thinking ahead to next month! Here's the first St. Pat's day card that I have created for this year. I made it for my entry to Pals Paper Arts Sketch challenge #189.



http://stampinpretty.typepad.com/pals_paper_arts/http://stampinpretty.typepad.com/pals_paper_arts/

 Have you tried this tissue paper flower technique with your Big shot?
The tissue paper flower was created with the Stampin' Up! pansy punch and the Floral Frames Collection dies.
I folded tissue paper so that there were 8 layers then punched it out with the pansy punch. Then I folded the tissue into 8 layers and put it through the Big Shot with the 2nd from the smallest flower. Then I layered the 2 sets, punched a hole in the center, inserted a brad and scrunched the tissue layers.

Here's the list of supplies I used for this card:
Gumball Green card stock #126840
Whisper White card stock #100730
Garden Green card stock #102584
Designer Series Paper stack- Regals #130139
I Am Me Designer Series paper #130138
Garden Green Classic Stampin' ink #126973
Arrows embossing folder #132187
Decor Label Collection dies #130102
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch #119275
Circle card thinlits die #133480
Hearts Framelits die #125599
Floral Frames Collection dies #127012
Pansy punch #130698
Glimmer brad #121006
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set- Wood #128748, Clear #127802
Stampin' Sponge #101610





6 comments:

  1. Trude, Love what you've done with this sketch. Very creative and fun. Thanks for playing along with The Pals Paper Arts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian! I am one of your fans. Love to see what you do with sketch challenges.

      Delete
  2. Very nice job, Trude! It is good to see St Patrick's Day cards..spring is on the way. Thank you for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane. St. Pat's day is a challenge in itself to create cards for, but I like a good challenge! ☺

      Delete
  3. Love it, Trude! Adding the flower over the shamrock really sets it off! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. I'm looking forward to 'playing' again!

      Delete

Leave a comment Here!