Monday, February 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Banner

Here is the banner we made the other night at our  St. Patrick's Day banner class.

Oh, I just realized that I didn't take any close-ups to add to this post so that the details show up.


The challenge that I had with this banner was to keep it short enough to do in a 2 - 2 1/2 hour class session. I decided to go with the native word for Ireland and then embellish it with all of the fun St. Patrick's Day items that are usually associated with Ireland.

I created the two emblems on the ends of the banner with the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio. It is a digital publishing suite that I am beginning to use quite a bit to fill in when I don't have the right words or motif stamps to finish my projects.

But it is more than just a word processing program...you can make wonderful photo books and have them professionally printed by Stampin' Up! It is easy and fun! The publishing program is only $19.95.

Other Stampin' Up! products I used for this banner:
Hearts Collection framelit dies
Oval Collection framelit dies
Word Window punch
1 3/4" circle punch
1/2" circle punch
7/8" scallop circle punch
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
3/4" circle punch
1 3/8" circle punch
Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack
Owl Builder punch
Designer Series paper stack
My Digital Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!