Sunday, January 17, 2016

Scrapbook Sunday # 30

This is a simple page but the photo is mounted in a different way than I usually mount photos. Usually for a page such as this I would adhere the photo to the mat and then adhere the mat to the page. For this page I chose to cut the area out of the Sweet Li'l Things Designer Series Paper and then adhere the card stock mat behind the opening before mounting the photo onto the card stock mat.

It gives a slight shadow box effect to the photo mat and the added bonus is that I have a piece of Designer Series paper that I can use for a greeting card or other project!

Perhaps I will use the extra piece of DSP to create a card using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Sky is the Limit"
This scrapbook page is 8 1/4" x 8 1/4"

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!