Thursday, January 7, 2016

Snow Place Tags

It has been a long time since I have posted any projects. 

Have you ever been pulled in so many directions and so stressed that you just shut down? That is how it has been for me for at least a month.

I have come into the stamping studio to stamp some samples and create some blogs posts and just end up going on Facebook to see what everyone is talking about. I just couldn't get creative. 

I have created a few scrapbook pages which I will be posting soon. 

When I was getting ready to create a January themed page with snow people, I pulled out the Snow Place stamp set and found a bunch of card candy that I had created to give away at the classes that I usually have in October or November, but didn't this year due to some family happenings.

So, I decided to post the photo of them so that you could see the long overdue project and give you a chance to get a set of them. As I said, I usually give them as little extras to my customers, but I have 10 sets and I will give them to the first 10 people who leave comments on my blog.
These can be used as tags or as embellishments on cards.
Snow Place, Stampin Up, Trude Thoman, Stamp with Trude, Card Candy, Tags, Christmas
If you use them on Christmas cards you can get a head start on your cards for next year!

This is one set that was carried over in the new Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog that went live January 5th. It is toward the back of the catalog and is a fun bundle to have.

Snow Place set
 


2 comments:

  1. I check your blog every morning for inspiration and encouragement! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate that. Your comment is an encouragement to me. Please send me your contact information in an email so that I can send you your Card Candy set. My email can be found on the Contact Me page. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!