Tuesday, May 3, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin Remake


I just figured out that I hadn't shared the March Paper Pumpkin with you. This is my version of the kit, which is a little different than the actual kit. You can see the actual kit on Pinterest or You Tube.


Paper Pumpkin, March 2016, Stampin Up, Stamp with Trude, Thank you card, You're Sublime, Chalk Lines

The kit came with cards that were meant to be for birthdays or other occasions when a person would include gift cards. The small ones are the actual gift card holders. I created them to use separately. The large card became a Thank you card because I use quite a few of them ☺. Have to thank my great customers, you know!

I used the You're Sublime stamp set that will be carrying over to the next catalog. The border at the bottom is the chalk lines stamp set and it is on the retiring products list.

Sorry I don't have a current Tuesday Tutorial for you this week. I may or may not be able to get one posted this week. It is one of THOSE weeks. I did get my Stampin' Up! Preorder sent in today for the new annual catalog! Can hardly wait to get my hands on some new colors and products!

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!