Thursday, December 15, 2016

Merry Christmas Cookie Cutter Banner

It's been a long time since I created a banner so when I got the cookie cutter stamp set and punch I decided to create one.

This is a simple one because all of the banners use the same pieces. 

I used the Banner Triple punch to punch the bottom of each 2" x 6 1/2" piece of either Real Red or Cucumber Crush cardstock.

Then I stamped a bunch of gingerbread cookies on Whisper white cardstock, punched them out, added little punched hearts and attached them to the bottom of each banner.

I die cut large glittery letters and attached them to the top of the banners.

The paper at the top is from the This Christmas Specialty Designer Series paper pack. I cut strips so that they would match all the way across. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!