Thursday, September 7, 2017

Throwback Thursday- Fifth Avenue Floral

I purchased this stamp set several years ago. I wanted to play with it and do some color blending and other watercolor techniques that I saw on You Tube. The set retired before I had a chance to play with it so it just sat neglected and unused on my shelf.

So I decided that Throwback Thursday would be a good time to do some playing and sharing! I like how this card turned out. I used the new watercolor pencils for the Daffodil Delight areas and then I used an Aqua Painter and Melon Mambo for the Pink areas. After I had the flowers colored, I sprayed them with water to help the colors blend. Then on one of the flowers I added a little more Melon Mambo to some of the petal edges.

I think this is a card that will go to my mom. She loves roses. She used to paint them too.


Have a blessed day,
Trude


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!