Thursday, September 21, 2017

Throwback Thursday- Truly Grateful

I know a few people who make Thanksgiving cards and send them out, but it is too much work to do cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas (IMHO). But this set can be used for fall cards that say thank you to special people in your life. It is always good to be thankful and we need to incorporate it into our everyday lives, not just at Thanksgiving time.

I'm thankful for you...the people all around the world, who take time to look at my blog to see what I have crafted, who occasionally leave a comment of encouragement or commendation and who place orders through my Stampin' Up! store so that I can continue to create cards and post tutorials for you. Thanks!


This set is called, Truly Grateful.

Have a blessed day,
Trude



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!