Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Thank You Card

Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Thanksgiving, fall,
This card is made with pieces from the Thankful Tablescape kit from Stampin' Up! The way it is intended to be used is as decorations for your Thanksgiving table and it does a beautiful job. But, I am not going to be having Thanksgiving at my home this year, so I decided to see what else I could do with the kit. This is one of the cards that I made. I used a Mojo Monday Sketch for the layout. Have you tried Mojo Monday Sketches yet? They're fabulous! This one is from the 2010 collection.

I  Used the leaf and the brown chevron paper strips from the Tablescape kit. I also used Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede card stock, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede ribbon and an Antique Brad.




Get more FREE Stampin' Up! products. With each $50.00 purchase (excludes shipping and taxes) you will receive a Star Crafter Award. When you have 10 awards you can choose $30.00 or product from the catalog for FREE!

Happy Stamping!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!