Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wetlands Thinking of You Card

The idea for this Stampin' Up! card that I am sharing with you today came from Stampin' Up! demo Amy K. You can see the original at www.stampwithamyk.com

I did a few switches of card base paper, background stamp and embellishment, but it is basically the same card..

This Wetland stamp set is such a great stamp set for masculine cards. When I first saw it in the catalog I thought, "Oh, that is interesting," but I didn't get it. It wasn't until I started seeing fantastic cards on Pinterest, that used this set, that I decided I had to have it.

For this card I used:
Basic White cardstock as a base
Soft Suede cardstock as a mat
Pool Party cardstock as the card front
I stamped the tall grass with Versa Mark watermark ink
I stamped the sentiment and Sand Pipers with Soft Suede ink
I used an antique brad as an embellishment
I used the X large oval punch to punch out the sentiment

I would love to be your demonstrator if you are looking for one!


 When you place an order in my online store that totals $50.00 or more (not including shipping and taxes) you will receive a Star Crafter's award. When you have 10 awards you can choose $30.00 of product from the catalog for FREE! See the details by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.

Happy Day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!