Thursday, October 10, 2013

Truly Grateful card with Birch Paper

Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Thanksgiving, fall,
This is one of the cards I created for Susie's workshop. We had a fun evening! Wish you could have been there. We used the Stampin' Up! set- Truly Grateful.

I know I have said it several times already, but I really like the birch paper that is in the Thankful Tablescape kit. I hope that Stampin' Up! will have some of it in the next annual catalog. Right now the only way to get it for use is to buy the Tablescape kit.

The brown band is also from the Thankful Tablescape kit. The other products are in the annual catalog. I used the scallop border punch, very vanilla seam binding, Whisper White card stock, Early Espresso card stock, and an Antique brad. I used Sahara Sand ink for the sheaf of wheat and Early Espresso in for the sentiment.

 When your order from my online Stampin' Up! store is $50.00 (excluding taxes and shipping) you get a Star Crafter Award. You will get a Star Crafter Award for each $50.00 you spend on a single order. (Different orders cannot be combined to earn a Star Crafter Award).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!