Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Egg Card

Now I remember why rainy days aren't so bad...I get more time to play with my stamps and do sketch challenges!
This week the weather has been beautiful, so I have been mowing and applying moss killer to my lawn. It is nice to be out enjoying the blue sky and warm weather, I know it is short lived.
I finally had a chance to sit down with my Stampin' Up! papers and create a card for Mojo Monday Sketch challenge. If you haven't joined the fun over at Mojo Monday, you should really check it out and give it a try.
Here's my entry for this week's sketch challenge.

http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! Easter card by Trude Thoman Blessed Easter stamp set
I used the sentiment from the Blessed Easter stamp ( spring occasions catalog).
I could just ink the greeting with a marker, but I think stamps are so much more versatile if the image and the sentiment are separate, so I carefully cut this stamp apart and I have used this sentiment on several cards without the lovely tulip image that goes with it.
Next thing I need to do is use the tulip image to create some cards. It needs equal time! I have noticed all the tulips blooming around the neighborhood. They are so beautiful, but the only way that beauty lasts is if we stamp tulips and create cards and scrapbook pages with them!
I hope you are getting some beautiful spring weather where you are!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!