Sunday, October 19, 2014

Be the Star On Film Birthday Card

I have been searching through my photos to see if I missed posting some of my cards. I think that I CASEd this card from a Stampin' Up! publication, but I haven't located the original. 


stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Stampin' Up! birthday card, Gorgeous Grunge, Be the Star stamp sets, On Film framelit die set
I used the On Film Framelit dies and a Big Shot to cut the film strip and arrow.
I used Be the Star stamp set for the focal piece and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the background.

The little dots are Silver foil paper punched out with the regular size paper punch. 

I also die cut a small silver glimmer paper star for the center of the focal point star.

Have a blessed day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!