Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Birthday Card

And Many More stamp set, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Fall birthday card

 It is definitely Fall, even though it is still in the high 70s and low 80s. The shorter days are signalling the leaves to turn color and fall from the trees.

I spent a couple of hours raking leaves Sunday. They were myrtle leaves and they really crunch when you step on them. It reminded me so much of when I was a child and walked to school through piles of crunchy oak leaves.

The leaf on this card was stamped with the For All Things stamp set leaf onto a piece of Whisper White card stock with So Saffron ink. Then I used the wood stamp from the Truly Grateful set and inked it with Cajun Craze and stamped it over the top of the leaf. Then I hand cut the leaf out, adhered it to Mossy Meadow card stock and then cut it out again leaving a small margin. The sentiments are from the And Many More stamp set.
_________________________________________________



I had visitors over the weekend. My sister and her husband were on their way to their high school reunion. I won't say which "Big" year it was, but they said that many of their classmates are looking a wee bit older than they are.You can see how happy it made them! ☺

Thanks for stopping by today, have a blessed day!
Trude
________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!