Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall Birthday Card

We've been out enjoying the last bit of summer. We have to wring every drop of it out before the rain starts falling in earnest.

This weekend we rode the Vernonia-Banks state trail.
The trail is a re-purposed railway. A train used to bring timber down to the lumber mills. The trail is 21 miles in length. No, I am not in the photo, this is my husband along with my friend Susie and her husband, Jim. Someone had to take the photo! ☺

Stampin' Up! Fall card by Trude Thoman stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Uses For All Things and And Many More stamp sets
I used a Mojo Monday Sketch for the basic layout of this card. The paper is Color Me Autumn Designer Series paper from the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog. The stamp set is For All Things and it is in the Holiday catalog also. The sentiment that I used is from the And Many More stamp set. It has so many sentiments that fit on this banner and in the word window punch. You'll have to check it out.
I also used Hello Honey 3/8" stitched ribbon and the circle collection framelits set to create this card.

Tomorrow I'll share the scrapbook page that we created for our bike ride.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a Blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!