Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Flamingo LIngo Card

http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! Greeting card created by Trude Thoman with Flamingo Lingo stamp set (Ronald McDonald House Fundraising stamp set)
Are you ready for some pink? Susie and I were stamping together yesterday (if you are in the neighborhood on Tuesdays you can stamp with us too!) and Susie pulled out the Flamingo Lingo stamp set to make a couple of cards. I was looking at a Mojo Monday sketch from several years back and all of a sudden could just see how the Flamingo would look in that sketch. This is the results.

I used Melon Mambo card stock to which I adhered a piece of Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper. The Flamingo is stamped on Whisper White card stock and matted on a piece of Pink Pirouette Card stock. I wrapped a piece of Black Bakers Twine around it and adhered it to the card with Dimensionals.

The banner is also in the Flamingo Lingo stamp set. I stamped it with Jet Black Stazon and die cut it with the matching Bitty Banner framelit. Adhered it to the card with Dimensionals and added 3 Black Candy Dots.

September is almost gone! We have had a day of very much needed rain. I hope it will help quench the fires. Tonight's sunset was VERY red, so I know there is still quite a bit of smoke in the air.

Have you checked out the Weekly Deals to see if there is anything on sale that just happens to be also on your wishlist? One item from my wishlist is there so I will be ordering it before Monday night, 11:50 PM Mountain Time! Then I will be creating some fun pennants to share ☺.

Thanks for checking my blog today.
Have a Blessed Day!
Trude




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!