Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Flamingo LIngo Card

http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! Greeting card created by Trude Thoman with Flamingo Lingo stamp set (Ronald McDonald House Fundraising stamp set)
Are you ready for some pink? Susie and I were stamping together yesterday (if you are in the neighborhood on Tuesdays you can stamp with us too!) and Susie pulled out the Flamingo Lingo stamp set to make a couple of cards. I was looking at a Mojo Monday sketch from several years back and all of a sudden could just see how the Flamingo would look in that sketch. This is the result.

I used Melon Mambo card stock to which I adhered a piece of Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper. The Flamingo is stamped on Whisper White card stock and matted on a piece of Pink Pirouette Card stock. I wrapped a piece of Black Bakers Twine around it and adhered it to the card with Dimensionals.

The banner is also in the Flamingo Lingo stamp set. I stamped it with Jet Black Stazon and die cut it with the matching Bitty Banner framelit. Adhered it to the card with Dimensionals and added 3 Black Candy Dots.

September is almost gone! We have had a day of very much needed rain. I hope it will help quench the fires. Tonight's sunset was VERY red, so I know there is still quite a bit of smoke in the air.

Thanks for checking my blog today.
Have a Blessed Day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!