Monday, September 1, 2014

Holiday Home Halloween Card

Random.org says that comment #22 is the Blog Candy winner!

BeastyBunny please email your address to me so that I can send your Blog Candy. (check under contacts for my email).

Don't worry if you didn't win, you will have more chances for blog candy in the future. Just be sure to "follow my blog" so that you will find out when the next giveaway will be.

Plus, who knows, if BeastyBunny doesn't contact me before Friday, September5th, I will select a new winner through Random.org...it could be you!

In the meantime, here's another card idea.

Stampin' Up! Halloween card created by Trude Thoman stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Holiday Home stamp set
I used two of the new in-colors: Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist. They are both from the In-Color Designer Series Paper stack.

Paper: Whisper White card stock, Basic Black card stock, Wild Wasabi card stock, Rich Razzleberry card stock
Ink: White craft ink, Jet Black Stazon
Stamps: That's the Ticket, Holiday Home
Other: 1/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Ticket punch

I used scraps to punch out small circles from for the left-hand circle border.

Other than punching the little circles and gluing them, this is a fairly quick card to create.

All supplies are available at my Stampin' Store.

Have a Happy Stamping Day and please come back soon!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!