Sunday, August 31, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Card

Wondrous Wreath, Christmas card, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!
Here's another way that the Wondrous Wreath can be colored. It is Pool Party and Silver with Coastal Cabana berries and bow. The snowman is from the White Christmas set.

There are many color combination possibilities with this wreath. I can see it being used for so many different occasions (spring, baby cards, Easter).

The background was difficult for me to photograph. It is silver foil paper and wants to flash back at me. I think I took this one without the flash so it wouldn't have bright spots.

Paper: Whisper White card stock, Pool Party card stock, Silver Foil paper
Ink: Silver Encore, Poot Party, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, White Christmas
Other: Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Wonderful Wreath framelits dies

I will be announcing the winner of the blog candy tomorrow (Monday, Sept.1) so stay tuned!
Please "Follow" my posts so that you don't miss future blog hops and the opportunity to win blog candy!

Happy Day!
Trude


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!