Monday, August 4, 2014

2nd of 5 CASEd Stampin' Up! Cards

Welcome back to my series of CASEd cards.

CASE is a term used quite a bit by Shelli Gardner the co-founder of Stampin' Up! She encourages people to Copy And Share Everything. She doesn't necessarily mean that people should make identical copies of the cards that are in the Stampin' Up! catalogs, but she doesn't rule that out.

In this series I Copy the layout and switch out the paper, stamps, and ink.

Here's today's switch. Can you find the original in the Stampin' Up! Spring Occasions catalog?

stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Perfect Pennants stamp set Stampin' Up! card

I used Vanilla Naturals card stock as the base. Then I sponged hearts on it using the Decorative Hearts mask and Melon Mambo ink. I also sponged Melon Mambo ink around the outside edges of the card front.

The frame is a photo frame from the On Film framelit Big Shot die cutter set. I used Tempting Turquoise card stock.

The banner is die cut with the Banners framelit Big Shot die cutter set. I used Daffodil Delight card stock and stamped a sentiment from the Perfect Pennants set using Rich Razzleberry ink. I sponged Melon Mambo on the edges. Then I glued a strip of Sweet Taffy Designer Series paper to the top of the banner and cut 3 small banners from the same paper. I strung them all on a piece of white Baker's twine.
The heart is also from the Perfect Pennants stamp set. I stamped it with Melon Mambo ink and hand cut it. Then I cut a banner, with a Bitty Banner Framelit, from Rich Razzleberry card stock and stamped "friend" (from the Peachy Keen stamp set) on the heart. I layered the heart onto the Bitty Banner and adhered it to the card using Dimensionals.

Thanks for checking out my blog today. Please say HI! and come back to check out by blog tomorrow.

Have a Happy Stamping Day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!