Thursday, August 7, 2014

5th of 5 CASEd Stampin' Up! Cards and Blog Candy

Today is the last entry for my CASE Series. Don't worry, I will be sharing more Stampin' Up! cards with you almost every day.

This card is created with the Be the Star stamp set and the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. Do you have Gorgeous Grunge yet? Have you used it much? I use it a lot! It really is such a useful stamp set. I would love to hear if you have used it, or if it is on your wish list. Sooo... I have a set of 3 stamps from the April 2013 Paper Pumpkin Kit that I am going to give away as blog candy when you tell me if you have the set and how much you use it. I will go to random.org on Sunday, August 10th to pick a random winner from the comments. The deadline for comments is Saturday, August 9th at 11:59 PM. I will post the winner after noon on Sunday.

http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com stampin up masculine birthday card Be the Star stamp set Gorgeous Grunge stamp set On Film framelits
* Here's a hint about cutting out the On Film Framelit...put a piece of waxed paper between the die and the card stock. Your die cut will be easier to remove if you do!

Well, that's it for today. Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you and be your Stampin' Up! contact if you don't have a demo already!

Happy Stamping,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!