Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 359

 Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 359

Just a real quick post so that I can get this posted on Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge site.

This card is made with the new stamp set Holiday Home. It will be available on the 28th of August. If you are my regular customer and haven't received your Stampin' Up! holiday catalog yet, let me know and I will get one to you. If you want to be my customer and place a $50.00 order (merchandise total, not including shipping and taxes) through my online website, I will send you a holiday catalog.

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
Stampin' Up! fall card created by Trude Thoman with the Holiday Home stamp set http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com


















I also used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and the For All Things stamp set. The first set is in the annual catalog and the last 2 are in the new holiday catalog.

I used Very Vanilla card stock for the bottom layer on the card front then I stamped the leaves on Whisper white card stock. I stamped the house with Jet Black Sazon and watercolored it with an aqua painter and ink. I stamped the trees and then colored the leaves in with cotton swabs.

Stampin' Up! Tea Party Thank You card by Trude Thoman  http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com


Everyone who places an online order at my 24/7 Stampin' Store through August 22nd will receive the instructions, paper and ribbon to complete this card (Stamps not included, available through my store). My Thank you to you for shopping with me!


Happy Stamping!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!