Sunday, August 3, 2014

1st of 5 CASEd Stampin' Up! Cards

Hello,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Thanks for stopping to look at my blog.
Today I am sharing a card that is the first of 5 that I have "copied and shared" CASEd from the 2014 Stampin' Up! spring Occasions catalog.

The idea of CASE is not necessarily to replicate the card, but some aspects may be the same. In the case of the cards that I CASEd and will be sharing the next 5 days I copied the layout, a design aspect of the card, but switched out the papers, inks and stamps.

Can you find the card in the spring Occasions catalog that I CASEd today?

stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! card Chalk Talk stamp set

The base for this card is 5" x 5". On the front of the folded Whisper White card base I added a layer of red Designer Series paper. The Next layer is 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" and is spritzed with Real Red ink using a Stampin' Spritzer filled almost full of alcohol with 20 drops of Real Red reinker added.

Then I grabbed the new Decorative star mask and sponged some Hello Honey to add some stars to the spritzed background paper. Then I added 3 strips of Washi tape from the new Beach House set.

The Sentiment is from the Chalk Talk stamp set and I stamped it with Real Red ink and then die cut it with the matching framelit.

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear your comments.
Please drop by tomorrow to see the next card I CASEd
Have a Lovely day, 

Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!